From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking5 feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
- Running dynamics¹ include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate², race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications³ let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
¹When used with HRM-Run™ monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When used with heart rate.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone. Android devices must also use Garmin Connect Mobile to enable smart notifications.