Just like a coach, Forerunner 220 provides the motivating feedback you need to guide your training. You can even get post-run encouragement from friends and fans, thanks to the 220’s connected features like real-time live tracking and social media sharing via the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
A Coach in Every Watch
Forerunner 220 measures essential running data including distance, pace and heart rate¹. It’s like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. So you know distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It’s compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching.
Colorful Running Companion with Connected Features
- GPS running watch with high-resolution color display
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
- Identifies personal records
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When paired with a compatible smartphone
- Forerunner 220 GPS watch
- Premium (soft strap) heart rate monitor
- Charging/data cradle