Run with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you'll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
Monitor Your Activity Between Runs
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when you’re not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it’s time to move if you’ve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
- Activity tracking² counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Compatible with foot pod³ for recording distance indoors
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
²Activity tracking accuracy
- Forerunner 15
- Heart rate monitor
- Charging/data cable