Ultra-powerful, multibeam rechargeable headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern.
With REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, the brightness of the NAO headlamp adapts instantly and automatically to the environment. The headlamp thus provides maximal brightness (7 to 575 lumens), a longer burn time, along with greater usability and fewer manual interventions. The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery is suitable for frequent use.
REACTIVE LIGHTING mode: brightness adapts instantly to need, due to the light sensor. The lamp offers adapted, comfortable lighting. It helps keep the hands as free as possible and optimizes management of the energy source.
Maximum brightness: 575 lumens
Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery:
- performs well at low temperatures
- easily rechargeable with the integrated USB connector (compatible with all USB chargers: cell phone, MP3 player, computer, portable energy source, solar panel, car cigarette lighter...)
- with battery charge indicator light
- can be replaced, if necessary, with two AAA/LR03 batteries (reduced performance)
CONSTANT LIGHTING mode is also available, guaranteeing stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
Two lighting levels available:
- MAX POWER, brightness prioritized
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
Headlamp is stable on the head: adjustable headband with top strap for technical activities
Optional belt kit for NAO allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
Customized lighting with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS